Children's Mental Health Ontario welcomes the support of private donors, community groups, philanthropic trusts and foundations, corporate supporters, and professional and local businesses.
Your gift will support many of CMHO's priorities, including:
- ensuring that children and youth with mental health problems get top-quality treatment and support as soon as their needs are identified,
- ensuring that children's mental health centres meet CMHO's high accreditation standards,
- providing accurate, comprehensive, and accessible information about child and youth mental health, and mental health disorders,
- raising awareness - in the public, the media, schools and government - about the importance of supporting and treating young people with mental health challenges,
- working with other associations of professionals to develop the best services, and
- advocating for public policy and an effective and efficient health system.
Meaningful Ways to Give
- Going to a party?
Why not make your birthday or anniversary gift to a family member, friend or colleague a donation in lieu to help CMHO? You will receive a tax-deductible receipt and your relative or friend receives a card from us telling them of your gift.
- Hosting a party?
If you're hosting a party, why not make a donation to CMHO instead of sending your guests home with a party favour or lootbag? You can thank your guests by giving them a CMHO card saying that a donation was made to CMHO.
- Honour or Pay tribute
Make a donation to honour or remember someone of importance to you. A card will be sent to this individual's family or friends to let them know you have made a donation.
How to Make a Donation
CMHO uses CanadaHelps to process online donations. CanadaHelps is a registered charity (BN 89656 8417 RR0001) that acts as an "e-donations portal" allowing donors to make online credit card donations to registered Canadian charities and receive an "e-receipt".
- By cheque
Please print out and complete our donation form (PDF, 2 pages) and send it along with your cheque to:
Children's Mental Health Ontario
40 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 309