Apply By: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Organization: YouthLink
- Organization Website: http://www.youthlink.ca
- City / Town: Scarborough
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours per Week: 20
- Salary: $50,416 - $53,183 per annum (pro-rated)
- Benefits: Yes
- Apply By: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
The job incumbent will develop instruments, collect and analyse program data, involving the students, parents, teachers, mentors, tutors and administrators of the Pathways program in the Scarborough Village community. This position will work closely with National colleagues and share data with Pathways to Education Canada staff.
YouthLink values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to equity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of our communities.
Qualifications (e.g., skills, experience, degrees, certifications, etc.)
- Application Instructions: Apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting file #806 in the subject line.
Click here to get a printable copy of this position.