Apply By: Thursday, July 19, 2012
- Organization: Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
- Organization Website: http://www.thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca
- City / Town: North Bay, Parry Sound Or Sundridge
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 35
- Benefits: Health and Pension Benefits
- Start Date: Monday, August 20, 2012
- Apply By: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an accredited organization dedicated to improving the life experiences of families, children, youth, and developmentally challenged adults who need support and guidance. Through our services in mental health, autism, developmental disabilities, and the pre-natal to six years, Hands serves more than 4,500 families across Parry Sound, Nipissing, Muskoka, North Bay and Northern Ontario.
The agency is seeking a skilled individual to: provide supervision, leadership and direction to our Child and Youth Mental Health Counselling Service; contribute to the leadership and development of children’s mental health programs/services; develop and maintain effective community partnerships. This position can be situated in the agency’s Sundridge, Parry Sound or North Bay site. Travel is required across the Districts of Nipissing and Parry Sound.
The successful candidate may be eligible for the Northern Ontario Grant Assistance Program provided that he/she meets the criteria. For more information see the web site at www.nogap.on.ca .
Qualifications (e.g., skills, experience, degrees, certifications, etc.)
- Master’s level degree or successful completion of a degree program related to the position summary and task list* with a minimum of (3) years clinical experience and demonstrated leadership/supervisory experience
- Member of a College by April 2013. Registered as a Mental Health Psychotherapist (CRPRMHTO) or Registered Social Worker (OCSWSSW). Other regulated health professions will be considered.
- Effective clinical supervision experience/skills, demonstrated team leadership abilities and program management experience (i.e. experience and knowledge of administrative, human resource, budget functions, etc.)
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of program development and evaluation
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and availability of a reliable motor vehicle
- Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
- Name: Human Resource Manager
- Title: Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
- 222 Main Street East
- City / Town: North Bay, Ontario
- Postal Code: P1B 1B1
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (705) 495-1373
- Application Instructions: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. * Position summary and task list available upon request Please forward your application, quoting competition #876-12 by noon on July 19, 2012.
Click here to get a printable copy of this position.