Apply By: Sunday, December 30, 2012
- Organization: Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
- Organization Website: http://www.thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca
- City / Town: Flexible Across Northern Ontario (within The North Network's Catchment Area)
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 35
- Benefits: Health and Pension Benefits
- Start Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013
- Apply By: Sunday, December 30, 2012
The North Community Network of Specialized Care is funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services to provide training, clinical services and research in collaboration with northern specialized service providers that support adults with a developmental disability and co-existing mental health issue and/or challenging behaviour.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca, as the lead agency for the North Network, hosts a multidisciplinary team of clinicians that utilize videoconferencing as the main vehicle for service delivery. Location for this position is flexible across Northern Ontario within the North Network’s catchment area, which includes Kenora, Rainy River, Thunder Bay, Cochrane and Timiskaming, Algoma, Manitoulin, Sudburyand Area, Nipissing, Parry Sound and Muskoka Districts.
Qualifications (e.g., skills, experience, degrees, certifications, etc.)
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Registration by the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Training and five (5) years clinical experience in the area of adults with Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Supervisory, conflict resolution and crisis management skills
- Experience with development of new projects would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and ability to work flexible hours with travel
- ValidOntariodriver’s license and availability of a motor vehicle are required
- Bilingualism (French/English) essential
- Name: Human Resource Manager
- Title: Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
- 222 Main Street East
- City / Town: North Bay, Ontario
- Postal Code: P1B 1B1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (705) 495-1373
- Application Instructions: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca offers an excellent benefit package. Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your application clearly, quoting competition #856-12 by noon on May 30, 2012.
Click here to get a printable copy of this position.