Apply By: Friday, May 4, 2012
- Organization: Yorktown Child and Family Centre
- Organization Website: http://www.yorktownfamilyservices.com
- City / Town: Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Start Date: Monday, May 14, 2012
- Apply By: Friday, May 4, 2012
Job Title: MANAGER OF PREVENTION AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Start: May 14, 2012
Yorktown Child and Family Centre is an accredited Children’s Mental Health Centre that offers a range of prevention programs for children birth to eighteen and their families. We are committed to ensuring that all of our programs produce effective and positive outcomes for clients through evaluation, research and the incorporation of evidence-based practices.
We are seeking a skilled individual to manage the prevention and early intervention programs and to provide leadership in quality improvement processes.
- Manage prevention and community programs
- Supervise direct service staff who provide parenting programs, early years services, school-based initiatives and others
- Collaborate with community partners in the planning and coordination of partnership programs
- As an active member of the Management Team, participate in promoting, implementing and evaluating the Centre’s Strategic Directions
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing quality improvement strategies and processes
- Graduate of an accredited Master’s level program in Social Work or related field, or Bachelor’s level program with five years of related management experience
- Proven experience in organizational management and supervision, preferably in a unionized setting
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of and experience in prevention methods including group models (e.g. Psycho educational, Solution- Focused, CBT)
- Commitment to effective outcomes, best practices, evidence-based services and continuous quality improvement
- Knowledge of and familiarity with research, program evaluation and Ministry- mandated measurement tools
- Experience in managing programs, monitoring targets and budgets
- Knowledge of funding priorities and experience in reporting to funders as required
Salary commensurate with experience with excellent benefit package.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 4, 2012. Please quote “Manager of Prevention and Quality Improvement” in the subject line.
Yorktown Child and Family Centre is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Name: Sreeparna Das
- Title: HR Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 416 394 2689
- Application Instructions: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 4, 2012. Please quote "Manager of Prevention and Quality Improvement" in the subject line.
Click here to get a printable copy of this position.