Apply By: Friday, May 11, 2012
- Organization: New Path Youth & Family Services
- Organization Website: http://www.newpath.ca
- City / Town: Barrie
- Employment Type: Contract
- Position Type: Part Time
- Length of Employment: ASAP to March 31, 2013
- Hours per Week: 7 up to 14
- Salary: $29.38 - $31.01
- Benefits: N/A
- Start Date: Monday, May 28, 2012
- Apply By: Friday, May 11, 2012
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive assessments, and treatment of youth, and their families, who have sexually offended and have been referred by Youth Justice.
Qualifications (e.g., skills, experience, degrees, certifications, etc.)
The successful candidate will have an M.S.W. or equivalent degree in the behavioural sciences from an accredited university.
A minimum 3 years professional experience and demonstrated expertise in the delivery of various individual and family therapy modalities.
Experience providing assessment and treatment of adolescents and their families.
Knowledge and experience of sexual abuse treatment.
Experience working with youth who have sexually offended an asset.
Strong organizational, and written and verbal communications skills.
Demonstrated aptitude in the use of software including word processing and data management programs.
Ability to work flexible hours and a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Model New Path’s core competencies as indicated on our website
- Title: Human Resources Generalist
- 165 Ferris Lane
- City / Town: Barrie/Ontario
- Postal Code: L4M 2Y1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 705-735-6826
- Application Instructions: Quote Job Number ND-05-12
Click here to get a printable copy of this position.