- Host: The Hincks-Dellcrest Centre
- Date: Monday, May 14, 2012 (09:00 AM - 04:00 PM)
- Location: The Hincks-Dellcrest Institute - Gail Appel Institute
- Address: 114 Maitland Street, 2nd Floor
- City/Province: Toronto, ON
- Phone: 416-972-1935
- Map to Location: Map to Event
- Event Type: Workshop
- Topics Covered:
- This workshop is designed to augment your consultation skills; the focus is on developing the skills necessary to provide brief solution focused behavioural consultation in community based settings. This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your behaviour analytic skills, while presenting you with a model of consultation which focuses on: facilitation skills, solution focused problem solving, and how to provide effective consultations by empowering those you consult to.
- This workshop is designed for individuals who have a working knowledge of behavioural analytic theory, and experience working within community based settings in a consultation role, including working with families.