- Host: UBC Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 to Saturday, April 21, 2012
- Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Address: 655 Burrard Street
- City/Province: Vancouver, BC
- Map to Location: Map to Event
- Event Type: Conference
- Topics Covered:
- This conference will provide a forum to share research, experience and practice in order to discuss how we can effectively sustain and enhance the lives of adolescents and adults with FASD, their families, service providers, and communities. Are we adequately addressing and supporting the needs and rights of adolescents and adults with FASD within our society? Do individuals with FASD have timely and appropriate access to health care, housing, social services, legal and civil justice and employment? How can we build on the strengths of existing systems to identify and address barriers and move forward to provide effective ethical support? How do we provide focused and targeted approaches across services, and systems to create an integrated and collaborative approach to supporting individuals with FASD? These are the essential elements for social justice and we are just starting to explore and understand what will be required to put these into action.
Registration Details & Fee(s):
Early Bird Registration Deadline is March 12, 2012. Register now and save! For complete registration details see Event Agenda or Online Registration.
- Contact Name: Ian Chipperfield
- Contact Phone: 1-604-827-3112
- Contact Fax: 1-604-822-4835
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org