- Host: CPRI
- Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 (07:00 PM - 09:00 PM)
- Location: CPRI
- Address: 600 Sanatorium Road, Zarfas Hall auditorium
- City/Province: London, ON
- Map to Location: Map to Event
- Event Type: Other
- Topics Covered:
- A general overview of the characteristics of Bipolar Disorders in children and youth will be discussed. Participants will learn about developmental and co-morbidity issues, the challenges and essential approaches to the assessment of children and youth with mood disorder, as well as evidence-based treatment approaches in the field.
Registration Details & Fee(s):
CPRI welcomes parents, caregivers, students, education workers, community agencies and partners and the interested public to come learn about mental health topics from CPRI staff experts during Children's Mental Health Week. Free admission.
- Dr. S. Rizvi, Dr. G. Braimoh, Ms. S. Carson, Ms. W. McCormick, Ms. L. Hoyland, and Ms. K. Duncan