- Host: Kids Help Phone
- Date: Sunday, May 6, 2012 (11:00 AM)
- Location: Bell Building at Tom Davies Square
- City/Province: Sudbury, ON
- Event Type: Children's Mental Health Week
- Topics Covered:
- Kids Help Phone welcomes everyone from the community to take part in the Walk so Kids can Talk fundraising event, which will help raise funds so young people can continue to call the Kids Help Phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. It is a fun, family-friendly event with entertainment for the whole family. The walk is five-km and will be followed by a lunch sponsored by Boston Pizza. The event will go on rain or shine.
Registration Details & Fee(s):
Registration is at 10 a.m. and the walk starts at 11 a.m.