Are you or one of your classmates struggling with a mental health issue or addiction? Take Action!
For the 5th year in a row, CMHO is celebrating Children's Mental Health Week with a YouTube video contest called Change the View. Ontario youth are invited to make a short video that shows how we can all take the stigma out of kids’ mental health issues like stress, depression, ADHD, bullying and psychosis - for a chance to WIN $1500!!
THE NITPICKY DETAILS
- 2 minutes max
- No professional assistance
- No copyrighted music or images
- No profanity or offensive content *including methods of suicide or self-harm*
- Entrant cannot be an employee of a CMHO member agency
(click the image to enlarge)
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
The submission period has ended. If you are experiencing technical difficulties please email us at email@example.com
Note: Due to the high volume of video submissions, please expect a delay for your video to be posted. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions about the contest can be emailed to email@example.com.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Watch last year's winning videos here!!
FOLLOW US ON:
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS
- Winning videos will be announced during Children's Mental Health Week (May 4 - 10, 2014)
- More details to come!
Find a Centre Near You
Sponsors for CMHO’s Change the View awards event: